"My website got a million hits last year!". That sounds impressive, but is it really a tangible measure of success? We use analytics to probe the who, when and where of site visits.
- Where did your site visitors come from?
- Which sites referred them?
- What search terms did they use to find you and which search engine sent the most people to your site?
- How long did they spend on your site?
- Which pages are the most popular with visitors to the site?
- Which pages are working well and which are not?
All these questions and more can be answered with analytics.
We provide quarterly analytics (dependent on the hosting package chosen), along with analysis and recommendations for change where needed to meet the goals of the site. We can also enable a comprehensive analytics package for eCommerce sites allowing product comparisons, lead generation statistics, marketing campaign reports and more. It is also a very useful tool when linked into a Google AdWords account allowing further reporting and analysis of your campaigns.