Caribbean New Media have a long association with motorsport sites - a passion we all have at the company - from Rally Barbados, Raced & Rallied, the Barbados Rally Club, Barbados Motorsport and many more.
It was therefore only natural that we were happy and eager to work with the Barbados Association of Dragsters & Drifters (BADD) on their new website.
On top of the usual content managed website enabling the disemmination of information to all members and the public it was key that the site was able to integrate with the Portatree timing system used by the club on their events.
Caribbean New Media created an import routine that took the database file from the Portatree timing system and allowed it to be imported into the website, seamlessly integrating with the event calendar and users within the system. This allows the results to be completely searchable and we can run performance reports on drivers, cars and events at will.
This was just one of the features of the Drupal 7 website delivered on this project :-
- Full content managed website allowing control over all content aspects
- Automated technical search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Complete user control include granularity over user permissions
- Seamless automation of Portatree timing system results into the website
- Advertising engine for event and club sponsors
- Secure 100% uptime hosting and email
- Classified advert engine
- Online statistical analysis of Portatree results