The Ride the Tide Surf School project may seem like a straight-forward eCommerce site on the surface but it actually incorporates some quite funky features to ensure that the client's business can be ran solely from a single source, no matter where they are or how they're accessing it.
Customers can place orders for a variety of surf lesson rental types across the available date/times, board rentals and accessories can also be rented directly on the site. All these aspects incorporate tailored stock levels. Customers can pay online instantly via PayPal or credit card via Caribbean New Media's Royal Bank of Canada payment gateway.
The website also doubles as a point-of-sale system allowing the admin to place orders on behalf of customers both in the shop, and out in the field - via a variety of payment methods only accessible to them (e.g. cash, cheque, credit card terminal).
Surf instructors in the field (or on the beach!) can instantly access the day sheet to see who is coming, when and for what lessons along with all outgoing, existing and incoming board rentals.
The site features include :-
- Full content management system allowing control over all aspects of the website
- Automated powershop with multiple product types (lessons, board rentals, accessories)
- Tailored booking solution for booking of products within specific timeslots and dates
- Customer editable discount coupon system for products, categories, dates and user roles
- Customised payment options for 'shop registered' devices including Royal Bank of Canada for Barbados
- Automated technical search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Editable animated slideshow engine
- Secure, safe, reliable web hosting
- Mobile specific template design and desktop theme