The Saint Nicholas Abbey Heritage Railway (SNAHR) website is a complete online ordering, ticketing and point of sale solution provided by Caribbean New Media.
Guests can see availability for tours online, book tickets and pay for the tickets. They then receive a barcoded ticket via email that can be presented onsite to be scanned allowing them access to their chosen tours.
On-site, admins can add, create and edit tours. View and edit orders as well as setup bespoke tour packages for tour operators and special events. Furthermore, redundancy is ensured with daily backups and daily admin itinerary emails of the upcoming day.
The system features include :-
- Complete content management via the latest Drupal content management system installation. This allows editing of content, menus, imagery and administration of all tours and availability.
- Automated upcoming tour generation.
- Online shopping engine for tour booking and availability.
- Customer and order management.
- Online payment via Plug n Bay through the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC).
- Automated ticket barcode generation.
- Onsite ticketing administration by desktop, tablet or even mobile phone.
- Custom pricing and ticket profiles depending on role.
- Discount coupon and logic management.
- Desktop and mobile site versions for ease of use.
- Secure hosting via Caribbean New Media's dedicated Rackspace servers.