Our existing client Sol Petroleum wished to run a web-based promotion to win a Suzuki Grand Vitara. They approached us with a set of requirements for the project which we set about satisfying. Customers would receive a printed card when purchasing fuel, these cards contained a unique code that could be entered into the website along with their details for entry into the weekly and overall prize draws.
We delivered a stand-alone Drupal 7 solution. Stand-alone was chosen for security and ease of portability reasons.
Our work included :-
- Delivery of 200,000 generated unique codes with specific rules (e.g. no English words/etc.)
- A fully content managed website with admin access Registration form and entry form pages
- Custom validation routines of entered codes to ensure legitamacy
- Automated security checks with emails and review screens for duplicate codes and attempted fraud
- Desktop and mobile-friendly website with simplicity and ease-of-use as a key priority
- Statistical analysis of the collected data
Delivered on time to a very tight deadline, with over 100,000 entries and 50,000 unique entrants the website ran perfectly.
Congratulations to the lucky winner of the Grand Vitara!